Wednesday, July 29, 2009

After hauling wheelbarrows of gravel up and down the hill on Kobe Terrace, my back has gone out, as it is wont to do.

I am tired of having a bad back, and want it to be actually HEALED, not just feeling better. Though my body was crying, "Chiropractor! Please!" I opted to try acupuncture.

I found a community acupuncturist that charges according to a sliding scale based on income (great, considering that my income is $00.00). I trucked it to Beacon Hill, let him put needles into my hands and feet, and fell asleep for TWO HOURS.

This is not the first time that I have overslept unto humilation this summer. I have started telling people to make sure to wake me up. I don't mind getting up - in fact, I like to! I just need some encouragement because I fucking love to sleep. So, WAKE ME UP. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment