Friday, February 12, 2010

Texting with Jordan...

Jordan: Can I ask you a rather serious question?
Me: Absolutely.
Jordan: What would YOU do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor because he's hungry?
Me: Um... I would go home and feed him? Not leave him alone and hungry in the first place? Why
Jordan: What if the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
Me: Um... Well, if I had really exhuasted ALL of my resources, I would sacrifice myself for my kid and do that. What the hell, why do you ask?

Then she called me, cracking up, and sang this song to me.

To my defense, I forgot about City High and their 2001 R&B hit single because I was reading "Swim, Wombat, Swim" to my 8-month-old niece during that whole conversation.

I tried on Kiera and she replied, "I would probably sleep with a man for a little bit of money cuz his daddy's gone." Damn girl, you is on TOP of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment