Monday, February 23, 2009

For a project, I just sorted two weeks of trash and took photos of it. Basically all I really have to throw away (after I've recycled and composted) is PACKAGING. It's frrrrustrating! But it also makes me feel less like a stuck up asshole for getting a membership to Madison Market, the most pretentious co-op to ever be voted into existence; they have an enormous bulk section, with everything from grains to tortilla chips.

Also, I did some research as to what I can do with the copious amounts of wine corks that pile up due to my adoration of the beverage. Apparently, Yemm Hart is collection corks for research toward recycled cork things like floors. You have to send them in yourself, but if my broke ass is willing to do that, I'm sure you can scrape up the coins too. Here's the address:
Wine Cork Recycling
Yemm & Hart Ltd
425 North Chamber Dr
Fredericktown MO 63645


No comments:

Post a Comment