Monday, August 24, 2009

The other night, we were falling asleep and Caelum said, "It's hard for me to say."
I looked blindly in his direction, puzzled, and then realized he was talking in his sleep. "What are you dreaming?" I asked.
He woke up. After a minute he said, "I was thinking that because of my rock n roll lifestyle, I had no point of reference. I was imagining myself as a leather-clad Harley midget."

Being around Jordan, Hollis, and Ben reminds me of why I used to quote my friends all the time. Sometimes I feel like nowadays I just don't have the discipline to discern amusing quotes, but it's actually because those three are very quotable and my Seattle friends apparently aren't.

ME: You'd be dirty, too, if you were a polar bear in captivity.
JORDAN: How can you say that? You have no way to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment